- Better Than Ezra - Good
- The Dresden Dolls - Good Day
- The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
And it only took us three songs to get to a Beatles title. Let's see if we can avoid that again.
- Sarah McLachlan - Good Enough
- Violent Femmes - Good Feeling
- Third Eye Blind - Good For You (I effing love this song, by the way)
- Foo Fighters - Good Grief
- OK Go - A Good Idea At The Time
- Weezer - The Good Life
- The Beatles - Good Morning Good Morning
More Beatles? Seriously? Damn.
- Good Morning Starshine (from the Hair soundtrack)
- The Beatles - Good Night
Well, shit. Okay, but Ringo sings that one, it hardly counts.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Good Old Days
- Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
- Nine Inch Nails - The Good Soldier
- Chic - Good Times
- DJ Rap - Good To Be Alive (man, has anyone even heard of these songs?)
- The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
- Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
Okay, not Beatles, but really freaking funny. To me, anyway.
- Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
- Pink Floyd - Goodbye Cruel World
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Imogen Heap - Goodnight And Go
- Seatbelts - Goodnight Julia
- Paul McCartney - Goodnight Tonight (doesn't count, doesn't count!!!)
- Collective Soul - Goodnight, Good Guy